Join our team!
Fairfield Federal has been a cornerstone in our community for over 125 years. We have built relationships that have lasted generations. After all of these years, our mission is still the same, to help our customers, our friends and neighbors, own their own homes; to provide a safe place for them to invest their savings; and to support our community as much as we can.
We are proud of our longstanding commitment to our community which has been made possible by our talented and caring staff. Our employees are dedicated to the success of our customers and each other.
If you are interested in more than just a job, but a career opportunity, apply today!
- Competitive salaries;
- Training and development;
- 401K retirement plan with employer matching contributions;
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees that is 100% paid for by the Association;
- Paid holidays, sick time and vacation; and
- Tuition reimbursement.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accepting and posting deposits to Deposit Accounts;
- Accepting and posting withdrawals from Deposit Accounts;
- Opening and closing Deposit Accounts;
- Accepting and posting payments to Mortgage Loans, Lines of Credit and Credit Card Accounts;
- Accepting and processing Mortgage Loan payoffs;
- Consulting with customers regarding their accounts, in person and by phone; and
- Managing a teller cash drawer and balancing the funds each day.
Previous banking experience preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (such as Word and Excel) preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent required.
How to Apply:
You may stop by any of our office locations for an application, you may complete, print and email the job application to Personnel Director, Kristy K Fosnaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the online form.
If you have any questions, please contact Personnel Director, Kristy Fosnaugh or
Tracy Embrey, Vice President of Savings at 740-653-3863.